An Exclusive Evening with Dr. Patricia Quinn- Online

What: Dr. Quinn, internationally renowned expert on AD/HD in girls and women and author/co-author/editor of many books, including "Understanding Girls with ADHD", and "Understanding Women with AD/HD", will be my special online guest at ADD Consults: www.addconsults.com

Dr. Quinn will be answering such questions as:

* What are the presenting symptoms of ADHD in women?
* Why are women with ADHD usually diagnosed later than men with ADHD and so many in their middle to late 30s?
* Are there particularly problems seen in women that are not seen in men with ADHD?
* What is the toxic mother/daughter dyad and what can be done about it?
* What coexisting conditions are commonly seen in females with ADHD?

....and much much more

This stimulating Q and A event is open to adults with AD/HD, parents, students, coaches, mental health professionals, educators and anyone who would like to learn more about AD/HD.

When: Thursday, April 22, 2004
9:00pm EST

Where: ADD Consults: www.addconsults.com - in the chat room

How: Register at www.addconsults.com/conference
Fee is $14.99 (includes free transcript of event)
Space is limited.

Have a question for Dr. Quinn?
Email them to me at: question@addconsults.com

Appropriate questions by registered attendees will be passed on to Dr. Quinn, who will respond to as many as possible during this exciting and unique online event.

Or...ask them live...online!

Dr. Patricia Quinn is co-founder and director of the non-profit organization, The National Center for Gender Issues and ADHD at www.ncgiadd.org, where you can also subscribe to ADDvance Online, an excellent online newsletter covering issues on girls and women with AD/HD.

Register today for this special, unique event!

Miss our past online conferences? Transcripts are available at www.addconsults.com/services. Choose option #17-20.

More news! Dr. Ned Hallowell joins ADD Consults for an evening of Q and A, May 27. Dr. Daniel Amen will be my guest June 10. Register for all of these exciting events at www.addconsults.com/conference

See you there!

Regards,

Terry Matlen, ACSW
Director, ADD Consults
www.addconsults.com
terry@addconsults.com