Who here once had been very down, and depressed. Then you realized you had some unique ability and that was the day it all changed. Share your experience.I know that mine happened recently. I was told this [from Whitney (a close friend)]: Like alot of guyz i have liked i would wanna to be in their arms to make out or something...but with you I could just be in ur arms and I just wanna hear your voice and listen to your words that just mezmorize me.(not my type sorry)...Well none the less I feel a shit load better hearing this. So I went into work today and it finally hit me. I can connect with people, like no one else. I can make people laugh, I can make them relax, and I can make them be who they truly are. Not sure what that means in the long run, but I feel a lot better. I bring out the good in people. I can make all the customers and co-workers laugh, but in a different way, not the laugh that was funny, but the one where you know that you made some connection (if that makes sense).