I noticed recently that between my toes spots of skin between the toes are almost eaten away as if there were tiny drops of acid poured on them. It's not raw or painful but the first couple of layers of skin are worn down. I understand athlete's foot to look like this but the skin isn't dried out and it's not red. I have a suspicion it could be blisters due to I'm doing more walking lately but it just doesn't look like any blister I've ever seen...
Athlete's foot or what?
**Yeah dude, I rock!**
Its athlete's foot grab yourself some cream or spray and start using it for about 2 weeks before your toes severely crack open
Oh.... and don't scratch your balls after touching your feet or you'll get Jock Itch too!
It sounds like athlete's foot. You may notice a smell that gets on your finger when you rub the decaying skin.
Most likely athlete's foot. Try one of the athlete's foot treatments on the shelf at the drug store and see if that fixes it.
Dude, your avatar is huge in size (pixels) and storage (660 KB!). You're killing people with slow Internet connections. Could you reduce the image size?
<i>Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.</i> -- MLK
I've had athlete's foot MANY times and I've never had much of a problem with it. I generally get a bunch of peeling skin and it lasts awhile, but it never irritates me other than being occasionally itchy. Maybe I'm just lucky, but athlete's has little effect on me. I generally just peel the dead skin off and that's it.
The whitish spots of dead skin that peel away occur most frequently between the toes. You should really get a cream or medication for it if it's bothering you.
Neo-Cortex, Frontal Lobe<br />Brainstem! Brainstem! <br />Hippocampus, Neural Node, Right Hemisphere...