kenneth dwayne bragg jr

• your a lunatic.

Pinatas promote violence against flamboyant animals.

• **I would have used another word, but hey lunatic will do sis LOL ** :grin:

Get a taste of Old Time Religion..........lick a witch grin<br />

• what some people post absolutely amazes me.

And the sad part is, on this one i cant tell if the person is lying.

• sounds like he's disturbed to me

"Never argue with an idiot, because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with ...

• He sounds a bit screwed in the head if you ask me... that disturbed me a bit...</font color>

<span style="font-style: italic">things we've learned from the movies - - when they're alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other....

• I'm sure a lot of people would like to make you cry, idiot.

• You're a liar.

<i>Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.</i> -- MLK

• ME so horny come make me cry you hung-lika-nigger hunk of a man

Your gay, your bent, your ass is up for rent, your GAAAAY, your GAAAY

• LOL what the hell?

"Never argue with an idiot, because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with ...

• I know you were joking, but...didn't you say something about coming to terms with bigotry?

<i>Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.</i> -- MLK

• no I have never said anything on the topic of bigotry as I recall.

Or are you reffering to my comment about my own "prejudices"? Explain what you mean.

• to all u lame who mad cause a black thug is drapping in the pants, dont hate, congradulte, bitchhhhhhhhhhh

kenneth dwayne bragg jr

• Are we parsing words? "Bigotry" is applied prejudice. Writing bigoted things is bigotry.

• I have made a girl cry in bed.
    well it was actually on the couch not the bed.
    I felt bad about it then but now iM proud because i hate her with a passion.

we was uhh bangin away and flopped her over and was drilling her doggy style.
    apparantly I pulled it up long and when I reammed it back it jumped up and went inteh "wrong" hole.
    She jumped from the couch over the recliner and landed by the front door in a fetal position crying.
    Like I siad I felt bad but in hindsite I feel pretty good about it and look back on it with a certain sick fondness.
    why?
    It was my x-wife

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

• Holy sh*t OWW!!

I've cried in bed...but from not from pain - from joy.

She gasped and she sighed and she called my name.

• nice orgams there eye... hell im a man and i have had a BJ that made muh eyes water... and the surprise anal is the funnyest thing ever.. and lil jun... ur a sicko... SEX= pleasure not CRYING AND PAIN

• SteveA I just need you to explain what the fuck you were on about.

"A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own." - I am not a bigot.

Just explain your original post to me so I can reply to you knowing what you were grasping at cos you havnt made any sense to me.

• 08/08/05:

In reply to:

Racially White-Americans are Europeans. Though I would be willing to believe that the different racial groups within Europe and White-America (I reject the idea that white is a race. Anglo-saxon, slav, hispaniac, these are races.)

You certainly have some well-thought-out opinions on race.

08/08/05:
    In reply to:

As it happens I have my sympathies for Southern nationalists

Here you're referring to the American Civil War. I understand that you're sympathetic toward the white Southerners' wanting to be left alone by the government, but in the U.S., only neo-nazis use phrases like "Southern nationalism".

08/08/05:
    In reply to:

I live in a very white community and have very limited communication with other races (something that will change when i move to the much more multicultural Leeds in 3 weeks, cant wait aactualy

How's that going?

11/17/05:
    In reply to:

ME so horny come make me cry you hung-lika-nigger hunk of a man

Your gay, your bent, your ass is up for rent, your GAAAAY, your GAAAY

No comment needed.

11/17/05:
    In reply to:

SG, your in need of some racial pride.

Only a racist needs racial pride.

• oh wow.

"Isso é como nós latinas/meninas pretas fazemos. Vá ou flua.. ya digg?"

• dont you love the sense of community on here?

• Posts 116Views 16887