Clitoris Stimulating question

• Hey, this is my very first post although i've been on this website many times before. I've been with my boyfriend for about 4 months now, and we have a lot of fun together. I was wondering if it was normal, to not be able to orgasm from clitoral stimulation? He's gotten me to orgasm many times before through my g-spot, but very rarely through my clit. Is there a certain way that he's supposed to "work it" if you will?

• Can you try to describe what you feel when he stimulates your clit? I'm sure it's normal, everyone is different, but perhaps there is something that can be done.

She gasped and she sighed and she called my name.

• Yeah..It feels amazingly good, but it feels like i can't get over this hump to where I orgasm! I don't know if it's me or if it's something that he's doing. Maybe he isn't going long enough?

• Some women cant orgasm thru clit stim, like some woman cant orgasm thru penetration. Its luck of the draw

Pinatas promote violence against flamboyant animals.

• Is there something that he can do that would make me orgasm through clit stimulation?

• have you ever orgasmed through clit stimulation by yourself as in masturbation?

• No, it always feels like i'm really close but then it never happens! Is it possible to masturbate so much one way that it won't work for you any other way?

• Nevermind, he finally got me to orgasm today! Thanks for your help!