Ringing in ears...

• Sometimes after I've masturbated a lot in a day (3+ times) I get a ringing in my ears which stops me hearing anything for about a minute. This is quite odd and possibly unrelated to masurbation - but does anyone get this (or used to get it?)

(I'm a 15 year old Male by the way)

• im going to guess that the constant bloodflow to your penis makes you dizzy? im not so sure of that answer.

• As a woman, I wouln't know for sure, but I am a "breath holder". When I come I find it difficult to breath(well, or anything else) and once the blood and oxygen start back up, I get that ringing too sometimes.

This will also happen if you get up too fast sometimes. No biggie, its just the effect of things re regulating themselves.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel <br /><br />

• Ah, that could be it. Thank you!

• I get that sometimes to its just your blood resucultating like if you hang upside down to much your blood goes to your head.

• yeah. i get that too. you feel kinda light-headed?

• I had a bit of a "nitro test" of my cardiovascular system years back. I was in a hot bath doing some... vigorous washing. I just finished and the phone rang. I was waiting for a call so I jumped out of the bath and ran to the phone. In a second, all I could hear was hissing and all I could see was grey.
    So... avoid the trifecta; "hot bath, orgasm, jumping up"

<b>and there was light</b>

• Yeah, there is a kind of light-headedness with it.