Why do some men shoot when they ejaculate, while others dont?
It's just another way we are different. Some guys go a long distance, and some (like me) just dribble.
i wish i just dribbled... i've been known to make a bit of a mess when i'm not careful!
There are many factors that cause some guys to shoot and others dribble, including:
- size of the urethra
- strength of the PC muscle
- thickness of the cum (more watery thin cum tends to fly further)
- Amount of time since last ejaculation - the longer you go, the further you tend to squirt
- Level of arousal - the more aroused you are the more likely you are to squirt further
- Amount of time sexually excited before you cum - i.e. doing stop and go for a long time likely to cause you to squirt further than if you just do a "quickie".
Some guys just have certain ejaculatory muscles and a urethra size that makes it easy for them to squirt far all the time. It doesn't mean they're more fertile or virile or anything, althought it can look cool.
Keep in mind though, that guys who usually dribble can sometimes shoot it pretty far once in a while under the right conditions. I usually only squirt a few inches or just dribble, but I've shot it over 3 feet a few times before.
<i>My avatar is a picture of my own sperm under a microscope. Pretty cool huh?</i><br />Drugs are garbage. I'm high on my own testosterone.
if i masturbate quickly i tend to dribble. When I masturbate longer I tend to shoot out more.
Please visit my forum!
<a href="http://s3.invisionfree.com/Total_Chaos/index.php?act=idx" target="_blank">http://s3.invisionfree.com/Total_Chaos/i...