I started getting what looked like small pimples on my penis about 4 months ago. After about 3 weeks I went to the local planned parenthood and the doctor told me I had Molluscum and not to worry and that it would go away in 3-6 months by itself.
After a little while the bumps started to go away, and just as the last one was almost gone 2 more appeared. this keeps accuring and it seems like every time I think they are going away even more appear. now I have about 6 or 7 between my belly and penis.
1. will this really go away in 3-6 months?
2. if I got this from my girlfriend whom I have been exclusive with for 1 1/2 years, could she have had it all along and has just now given it to me? or should I worry that she has gotten it from someone else?
3. Does the silver treatment work and can I use it on my penis?
4. is it still safe to have sex with my girlfriend? or will we just keep giving it to each other?
5. My girlfriend has shown no signs, does it show differently on women? are they inside her vagina and I just can't see them?
If someone could answer any of these questions I would appreciate it very much. I'm starting to get concerned.