• I noticed someting on my right testicle the other day. It feels like a big vain but Ive never noticed it before and its not really visible. I can feel it though and its kinda bumpy...I dont really know how to explain it. It is kinda sore but it may be just that I have been thinking about it it. Any help with this limited info?

  • best thing to give yourself a testicular self exam and wait a day or 2 and see if it's still there and if it is consult your family doctor to help give you a better exam

  • You could be feeling your epididymis, but that should feel roughly the same on both sides. You might have a varicocele, which is usually harmless.

    It's a good idea to get a checkup periodically, where the doctor will examine your testicles, and figure out if anything strange is going on down there.

    <i>Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.</i> -- MLK


  • have it looked at!!

Log in to reply