First of all, I would like to express my support for this forum, as it is designed to provide a way of comfort and assistance for people in difficulties. My name is Gil, and I work for a company designing a website which will be called "Real Overcoming", which has a similar purpose to this forum, namely providing hope and support for people who have gone through hard times in their lives. When a person encounters difficulties, it is very helpful to seek advice from other people who went through the same hardship, and now have the experience to help others. They are proof that no matter how hard things get, it is not the end of the world. These are the kind of people our website requires. The site will be host to numerous video clips, arranged by categories, of people telling their experiences and how they've overcome the hard times in their lives, and what they have learned from it. These stories could vary from something like how hard it is being unpopular at school as a teenager, to issues like cancer, death in the family and so on. Not all stories have to be sad or heart ripping. They could even have comical elements in them, as long as they contain a message of how to overcome difficulties of any kind. People will be able to listen to them, and hopefully learn what they can do in order to overcome and have real and meaningful hope for the future. In the past two months we've been working hard at forming the website, and we're proud to say that it won't be long before we're fully up and running. If any of you feel that you want to help our cause and have a story to tell, or if you know anyone who has gone through hardships and is able to help, we would be delighted to hear from you, even if your story may seem trivial to you or others. We would like to hear from as many people as possible. All are welcome. It should also be noted that our company rewards all participants with 12 dollars for the story, 8 dollars for a second story (if you have one), and 6 dollars for any additional story after that. That is simply for covering whatever expenses you take upon yourselves while filming and sending the video to us. The money is granted to you whether you actually spent any or not. For any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me at - gilad@realovercoming.com A quick reply to all is guaranteed. Thank you, and have a wonderful day!