Kakashi: "Mada starto to wa itenai darou"<br />Final Fantasy master and PSP Ninja!

• the average penis size is 5.5 to 6 inches and guys can get erections from anything from holding hands to touching their shoulder its just a reaction that happens and guys can have wet dreams about more than one girl in general and some guys dont even have wet dreams

• Well, I don't know about average size, but you should just check out the enormous topic devoted to that in the male genitalia section of the site.

Holding hands? Hell, with my first real relationship I couldn't keep it down if we were in the same room. It's a natural thing for a guy, and should be a happy occurrence as it reveals how he really thinks about you.

It's strange to me how all of these kids are growing up so fast, though. At 14 I was definitely thinking about girls, but actually doing anything or even talking about doing anything - That didn't start for a few more years. I wish kids would stay kids for as long as they could and stop rushing into relationships they shouldn't have to be able to handle.

*sigh*

• Well, how old is your friend. I'm 14, and my penis is 6in on the spot. :wink: Well erect anyway, it's about 4 and a half soft.

and yes, well for me anyway, I get erections (most of the time full ones) if I'm holding her hand or even looking at her or sitting next to her. I just like being in a girls presence....it's....nice

but I don't think I've ever had a wet dream yet. :\

• Posts 12Views 3122