I had casual contact with another guy in May...nothing beyond body contact and oral (my penis in his mouth) for about 5 seconds. I had shaved my testicles and it was a warm day so I came away from it with a yeast infection and this irritation on the head of my penis.I visited my general doctor once and he gave me clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream which didn't take care of it so he sent me to a dermatologist. The dermatologist gave me ciclopirox which took care of the yeast infection but not the irritaiton on my penis head. He thought it was a nerve related thing and didn't see any signs of an STD. I went to see him again and he stated the same thing and put me on pamelor to try to calm the nerve down. didn't work.Here I am 4 months later and still have the irritation (it's much more evident when erect and the head has small red bumps all over it - they don't ooze, bleed, scab, etc. I also have noticed about 4 white patches (almost small protrusions (but very small) around the rim. Lately, the entire head has gotten sensitive to touch (more of a burning feeling when touched) but otherwise remains similar to when I first experienced this. It's also sensitive when urine or semen gets on it (slight burning) so I truly believe this is some type of skin condition but cannot find anything online to help guide me.anybody have idea what this might be?