hey guys and gals,
I started off my school year in the fall at 150 lbs and through weight training class that we could take instead of gym i have made it up to 175 lbs and it seems like i am starting to hit a plateau in all of my lifts. I have been doing the carb loading that the coach has given us and as you can tell it has helped me out a lot. My question would be that at 5'11 and 175 lbs am i at a good weight, and also what can i do to improve my bench (stuck at 180 lbs), squat (310), and power clean (200)? any advice would be good and i thank you all for taking the time to read this post.
p.s- i also noticed that with the carb loading, i have developed a little patch of fat under my belly button and i was wondering what else i can do other than run (doing already) to get rid of it.
Question about weight training and size
hey guys and gals,
First off Id tell ya go read some shit:
look at this bit oh shit.
especially this one as I think this is what your talking about
this one on supplements
then read this one
another one dealing directly withwhat your talking about
as a note, I found all this shit with a simple little button, the search feature.
Some shit isnt on this page but I found it through the posts on the pages here on this forum.
If people would use that bastard search button, it would save lots of double, triple,quad posts. to write this up and find the shit took me about 15 minutes, now are I not one nice mother fucker ?
Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
Few things you can try:
1. Eat more, try bulking and cutting.
2. Cycle your routine, your body might just need a break. Try lighter weights with higher reps for a month or two.
3. Shock your body; your body has grown used to your current routine, so throw in some new excerises, rep/set routines.
4. Get some supplements, namely Protein or Creatine.
5. Rest, you could be over training. Get some more sleep and give your body a break between workouts.