I am going to the GYNO tomorrow for a check up on some displaysia, plus a problem I have been having for about a month now.When I went for my yearly, which was in February, my GYNO discovered I had some mild dysplasia. I was concerned at first, but she assured me it was nothing to worry about, and that it could be taken care of with meds and 2 more visits, to check on it. I got a boyfriend, and have been sexually active with him for a couple months. I never bled before, but about a month after sex, I started to bleed afterwards. It was not painful, and we thought we were being too rough. I took a medicine for the dysplasia, called Cleocin. I researched, and this medicine cures vaginitis, which my doctor never said anything about! It doesn't rid the displaysia.. I am becoming very worried that I might have something, since I forgot to get tested last time I was at the doctor's.I have stopped having sex with my boyfriend, and am going to the doctor's tomorrow, to see what is wrong.I need some reassurance and help as to what might be the problem, because I am very nervous.Thank you in advance.