Music mixing software

• i was on my friends computer, he has remixed several songs, taking the music out of fall out boy and replacing it with drum and bass, stuff like that, but he couldnt remember the website where he did it. Does anyone know of a site like this? Preferrably NOT one where you have to download the software and buy the songs and theyre in a unique format...i hate those sites

much thankies

• You mean download free software? That I don't know since I'm not really into music technology. The only tip I can give you is this site: Maybe you'll find what you are looking for.

My father uses Sound Forge 9 and my college uses Sibelius, Garage Band, and Logic Pro. All of them are for mixing and editing, except Sibelius. Sibelius is used to compose music but is still a good program. Sibelius and Sound Forge can be used for Mac or Windows and Garage Band and Logic Pro is Mac only.

Sorry that I couldn't be much help but maybe it could be some sort of guide to help you find what you want.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style='font-family: Times New Roman'><span style="color: #3333FF">No matter how gifted, you alone can not chang...