Have you ever felt like you're right and everyone else is wrong, but you just can't get them to see it? I realize this is a miniscule possibility, but I can't get over this feeling.

I've been having problems with work, home and friends lately. My little condo community thinks I'm a bad neighbor and there is all sorts of talk about my leaving. Honestly, I haven't done anything. I mind my own business. The only thing they can call me on is driving too fast and I try to watch that. They're sending all sorts of emails about how people fear for their safety when I'm driving. Seriously, how fast can you drive in a culdasac?!

My own family is on the side of everyone else. I'M the problem and should listen when they tell me my faults because they're "just trying to help".

I realize that if so many people are saying there are problems that there is a 99% chance there is. I just dont' see it! I'm really trying to see things from their point of view, but I can't. I mind my own business and I help where I can. At work, if they asked me to take an extra shift or trade shifts, I always did it - no matter the inconvenience to me. I lend money when someone really needs it. I give rides or run errands if asked.

I know that without being directly here to see all this, there isn't much anyone can do by way of advice, but I'm trying anyway. I honestly can't figure out why I'm being ostracised by everyone. I don't play music loudly, borrow money, show up late, or whatever else could be a problem. Seriously, I do what I have to do and then leave. So why am I such an issue for people?

Is there anyone who has dealt with this before? I have no idea what to do, but this is seriously impacting every aspect of my life.