One of my sisters friends used to be a bodybuilder, and I recently said that I think I'm going to start using creatine as soon as I hit 6', because I don't want to get bulky untill I hit my max height, and I don't think anybody knows the long term effects of creatine yet, so I'm going to be on the side of catuion for now.She said that creatine is actually toxic and if left out for more then 15 minuites it can kill you if you intake it. She said why anyone would take creatine is unbeknownst to her, and that 70% of your muscle is what you eat - or something to that effect.Is she making it up? or parts of it, do you agree/disagree?
I'm 17 been lifting seriously on and off since about 15. I've also taken creatine on and off. I've taken the powder and the pills. To me as long as you drink plenty of water you will be good. But im not a doctor the the FDA haha. So defiantly don't take my word on it. But toxic? what exactly does she mean left out for more then 15 mins?
If creatine were even slightly toxic there'd be a lot of dead people out there.