so yesterday i decided to have some wendy's. the lemonaid tasted funny, but it didnt really register till i was halfway through it. it tasted like the glass/stainless steal cleaning product that one of our employees sometimes uses to clean out the machine nozzles. obviously shes not supposed to do that. but anyway, later that night i had really bad diahrea. and again today. like, it was completely liquid. sorry for the nasty details, but what should i do? id rather not go to the doctor
Consumption of glass/stainless steal cleaner
You should look up the poison control center in your area.
For Emergencies, call:
For the location of the Poison Control Center in your state visit:
FOR NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS ONLY:
Call the Administrative Office at:
New Jersey Poison Information & Education System
Located at UMDNJ
140 Bergen Street, Suite G1600
PO Box 1709
Newark, NJ 07101-1709
Do you work at Wendy's? After you've gotten medical attention, it might be wise to alert your manager. If this happened to you, it will happen to other (non-employees) and open them up to some serious legal action.
im going to talk to the person thats doing it. i dont think she can afford to be fired. but anyway, i was going to call poison control but i didnt, i read somewhere on the site that they send ambulances? yeah, no. i think im fine now though, stomach stopped hurting. havent had to go to the potty since this afternoon
That's probably a better way to handle it, but it is important that you follow through.