I find its really hard for me to trust in condom because the first couple times i used them they broke on me. I haven't had that problem since using Trojan and the one that always break on me are LifeStyles. Is there any good condom tips for uncut guys or what are the best ones for us uncut guys
Several tips, not in any order:
- Pay attention to the expiration date on the package. Out of date condoms can be brittle as can be any that have not been stored properly. You want to be prepared but storing condoms in your wallet or the glove compartment of your car is not a good idea.
- Apply it properly, leaving some room at the tip for what will cum. Ejaculations come with a lot of force and you want to be sure that the condom is not stretched tight over the end of your penis. If the condom you are using has a resevoir tip, be sure to squeeze the tip when applying to remove any air pocket.
- Never use anything but waterbased lubricants with latex condoms. Petroleum products (Vaseline, etc.) will degrade the latex and cause it to fail. If you choose to use a lubricant (and it's not a bad idea to do so) make sure that it's applied on the outside of the comdom. Lubing your penis before applying the condom, could allow it the condom)to slip off.
- Choose the appropriate size for you. Size generally has to do with your girth as most condoms are long enough to accomodate the longest penis, you just unroll as much as you need. One that is too small may very well break, not to mention be uncomfortable. On the other hand, using Magnums because they inflate your ego is not a good idea either. Condoms that are too big for you tend to come off easily, and you don't want that.
- Be prepared. If you think that you may be having sex, have a condom with you. This is the only time that it's OK to put one in your wallet. Just make sure you don't store it there. If it happens that you don't use it, take it out of your wallet and store it in a cool, dry place.
- Put it on when you first become erect and before any contact with your girlfriend's genitals. If she's going to give you a blowjob first, that fine but apply the condom as soon as possible afterwards. Things can start moving quickly and leaving the condom in your wallet provides no protection against either pregancy nor STI's.
I'm sure others will have more to add, but this should get you started. Have you tried a Gppgle search?
You probably know already that condoms deteriorate in strength quite rapidly, so should never be used out of date, or stored for long in a warm place like a pocket (or a wallet in a pocket) or car glovebox. It may be that the Trojan ones are newer, or a better fit for you, or just better quality.
I don't have massive experience with condom brands but I will throw in my limited knowledge. I am uncut.
I personally have had 0% success rate with durex condoms. I tried extra safe and they had no feeling to them and came off. I tried the ribbed/dotted ones and I dunno what it was but it just caused me to lose my erection.
My condom of choice is Mates Natural. I have 100% success rate with these and they are good value. Relatively thick though and so don't feel so good. Stinky latex also.
I recently looked into non-latex condoms. I have only tried Trojan Supras at the moment, and again, 100% success rate - but with some pros and cons.
They are VERY thin, but also very strong. They feel great when they're on and fit great. However, they are a real pain to get on in the first place. Rather than unrolling, they sort of "unfold" as it's like plastic-wrap. It can be time consuming and difficult to make sure it is on right. It can be a bit of a moment-killer, though the way they feel pretty much makes up for it. No discernable smell either! But, it does sound like you have wrapped a plastic bag around your cock. Lots of rustling!