For about a year now i've been dieting on and off. My first stint I went from 215 down to 190 and got stuck and gave up. Two months later I hopped back on the scale and despite not even trying I had gotten down to 180. This got me pumped and I started counting calories again and got down to 170 and got stuck yet again so I took a break. Hopped back on the scale a few weeks ago and I'm still 170.For the last 2 weeks or so I've been going to the gym 4 - 6 days a week and counting my calories. I've been eating between 1100 - 1500 calories per day which is how I lost the first 45 pounds. I wasn't starving myself but I was eating pretty small portions every 2 - 3 hours to keep myself from getting hungry. I've tried changing what I'm eating, how often I'm eating, switching my work out routine up. I can't possibly eat any less. Most days I eat just enough to keep me from feeling hungry and getting the urge to binge.I really need help to break this plateau and the only advice I've been given is that the amount of calories I'm consuming is too low so maybe this week I'll try eating slightly larger portions and boost my calorie intake to 1800. I don't think my workout justifies eating much more than that.