So here's the story.Me and my friend, who I had mentioned before, that wanted a relationship, but I said I didn't? Yeah, so after about a month of dropping serious hints that I didn't want one, she figured out that I didn't, and was, like, crushed, even though she figured it out... I was going to tell her, but she had family stuff come up, and was in the hospital a few times, and I thought that'd be worse [to tell her then], but she brought it up before i did, last sunday.Anywho...She's turned into this mega-obsessive thing, obsessing over me, and my other girl_friend, that she talks to ALL the time, and is starting to annoy the crap out of us. My other girl_friends that I sit with at lunch don't particularly care for her either, and I'm starting to get that way too, since she's getting quite annoying...especially when [unbeknownst to me, just learned this today] when I leave the lunch table, she says "Thank God he's gone." She says she's fine, but she's not, evidently. Now I'm all for fixing things, but now I don't know if I want to, due to the stalker, fan-girl ish quality that she now possesses. I kind of [really] want to tell her to take a hike, but I can't, because we're "friends" and all, and she'd about kill herself [not literally] if I did, because, I'm one of the only really really good friends that she has. Now, not to be a scuzball and say I don't care, but, I ...don't care. She's really getting on my and my group's nerves. >>And she apparently is REALLY bad a taking hints, I've realized...as of recently....I keep telling her not to send me dirty joke/inappropriate text messages...to no avail of course...What to do? Anyone else been in this situation before? As it goes, "We have the wolf by the ear, and we can neither hold him, nor safely let him go."