I KNOW I am not the only one who supports MPP, I am a member and give money to them myself, now there is a chance to give them alot of money, with out having to actually take it from your own wallet...It also helps other places fighting the same fight, like SSDP, or NORML.The Chase Community Giving Challenge allows users to help decide which organizations receive $5 million from Chase.The first round of voting ends Dec. 11, and the top 100 charities at that point will each receive $25,000. (Winners will be announced Dec. 15.) In January, another round of voting starts for one $1 million prize and five $100,000 prizes.Right now MPP has close to 1,000 votes, but needs more to have a chance at winning. If you support MPP, and have a Facebook account, please vote for MPP HERE . Yesterday, via Twitter, both Adrianne Curry @adriannecurry and Slightly Stoopid @SlightlyStoopid asked their followers to vote for us. Each user gets up to 20 votes, so you can also help support our allies, such as Students for Sensible Drug Policy, or any other organization of your choice.Not sure what the fuck MPP is? MPP home page. Yes Scotty, and Bobbo, this does mean I will finally be forced to make a fucking face book page, against my wishes and better judgment.