An Exclusive Evening with Wilma Fellman - Online * (see below for contest info!)Wilma Fellman, M.Ed., LPC, internationally recognized as one of the foremost authorities on AD/HD and career choices, answers YOUR questions in an exciting and informative evening at ADD Consults (www.addconsults.com). Wilma is the author of "Finding a Career That Works For You", and "The Other Me: Poetic Thoughts on ADD for Adults, Kids and Parents". She will be answering questions regarding AD/HD and career choices such as:* How do I choose the right career for me? * Is it too late to go back to school? * How do I get accommodations at work? * Should I disclose to my boss that I have AD/HD? ......and much moreThis stimulating Q and A workshop is open to adults with AD/HD, students, parents, counselors, mental health professionals, educators and anyone who would like to learn more about AD/HD and careers. When: Thursday, February 12, 20049:00pm ESTWhere: ADD Consults: www.addconsults.com - in the chat roomHow: Register at www.addconsults.com/conference Space is limited.Have a question for Wilma? Email them to me at: question@addconsults.com . Appropriate questions by registered attendees will be passed on to Wilma, who will respond to as many as possible during this exciting and unique online event.Or...ask them online!**Win a prize! The first person to register will win a copy of Wilma's book, "Finding a Career That Works For You". The next four people to register will win either a beautifully laminated AD/HD poster or a book on AD/HD. **See you there-Regards, Terry Matlen, ACSWDirector, ADD Consultswww.addconsults.com terry@addconsults.com "The world's only online AD/HD eClinic"