My rooms in the basement and i complained about what i thought to be allergies w/ cold like symptoms and mild fevers occasionally but I've been wondering if this is the source of some of my symptoms... a box of OLD paintballs (2-3 years old?) it sits like 2 ft away from my bed 1/2 opened and has been sitting there a WHILE (also I dont think my basement gets fresh air very much becuz i rarely open windows) my symptoms were minor chest pains,cold liek symptoms/mild fevers and I ask this because isnt paint toxic? ;D thx
Sounds like you need to ventilate the room more. Basements can contain more things than just paint that can cause discomfort.
And it's you I see
But you don't see me.
yeah basements basically become bacteria pots after awhile. Especially the air. Moisture and mold can make it hazardous to even go down there. Air it out a lot more and make sure there is no moisture or anything of that sort.
Ventilating the basement is really a daily thing you should do often. They have these new crystal thingies that you actually cook in the oven and then leave down there, and it's supposed to freshen the air around there and make it smell nice too!
This time...I won't be just a memory....
Now's the time to fight for your Planet, Cloud!
God gets you proud before he kicks you in the ass.