I am in college and just recently came home. I find myself falling on the same sleep schedule that I was all year...which is going to bed sometime between 3 and 5 and then getting up at 8 to do it all over again. My mom yelled at me for sleepin in till 3 the other day. I just explained that my body isn't used to sleep and for once I just turned off my alarm clock and got up when my body was ready for it. What sucks though is that now that I'm home I dont know what to do with myself. I know I should be in bed as I type this and my eyes are even tired but I don't mentally want to. My friend is a shrink and prescribed me Klonopin (i think thats how it is spelled) and it used to knock me out but then...didn't last night. She warned me that I would "trip" off it if I did manage to stay up. I don't know but personally I know that I am very creative and probably capable of scaring myself haha..so I shut my eyes and tried to go to sleep. I was only taking a fourth anyways but it didn't do the job. I dont want to get addicted to this though. She prescribed me Adderall so I could remain focused since I most definately wasn't. Before I was just staying up and not really doing the amount of work i needed to get done given all the hours I was working. So now that the Adderall ran out I am stuck feelin unmotivated and bleh. I want to work a very demanding job but with my SLE Lupus I just don't think I could do it without the Adderall. I don't know for sure if its the lack of sleep or the last Adderall that I took yesterday but I am achy as hell down the whole left side of my body. I hate to sound like a druggie but I think I may ask for a continuation of the prescription. Does this mean that I am addicted just because I feel its a miracle drug? Just wanted to know everyone's opinions. Thanks...