• Q

    Hey I have some questions about my penis (alot of specific questions about mine) that i want to see a doctor for...but i dont know wether to go to a male or female doctor.I really dont want a male doctor looking at it but if it was a female it would be really awkward.I also do not know what doctor to go to, a physician perhaps? (its to see if it has any conditions or problems if you are wondering why i want to go)


    posted in Male Genitalia read more