This is just for fun. It's nothing to be taken seriously, I'm just a little bored right now. These are just names and descriptions I came up with, I know there are people out there with different opinions, and I'm open to them. Like I said, this is nothing to get worked up over.
10. Straight Hater: You are absolutly discusted with heterosexual acts, and dislike straight people. (I doubt there are many of these people out there.)
9. Gay: You are discusted by hereosexual acts, yet you are accepting of straights.
8. Gay but curious: You are clearly gay, yet you wonder what it would be like to be straight, and may be interested in participating in straight sex.
7. Semi-gay: You are attracted to both sexes, yet you clearly prefer your own.
6. Barely gay: You are attracted to both sexes, yet you prefer the same sex ever-so-slightly.
5. Bisexual: You are attracted equally to both sexes.
4. Barely straight: You are attaracted to both sexes, yet you prefer the opposite sex ever-so-slightly.
3. Semi-Straight: You are attracted to both sexes, yet you clrealy prefer the opposite sex.
2. Stright but curious: You are clearly straight, but ofter wonder what it would be like to be gay, and may be interested in having homosexual activities.
1. Straight: you are discusted by homosexual acts, but you are accepting of homosexuals.
0. Gay hater: You are absolutly discusted by homosexual acts, and dislike homosexuals.
I'm probably a 2.5. :smirk: