i have something on the type of my penis head, right by the hole. The skin is kind of distorted and wrinkle like. The size of the affected area is smaller than my pinkie nail. THe area is a little enflamed and reddens when aggravated. When i squeeze the tip softly it is a bit painful, im not sure if this is normal or if it is this infection or whatever causing the problem. Any ideas of what this is?? Is it some STD or just some infection?