Well here is the up date! A chore given on Monday, was finally completed Friday evening pretty late. The boy missed a week of school, but got his school work completed as well. His mother was PISSED! She thought we "slaved" him for hours every day. She even took her "info" to the school. *he worked SO hard, it took a week to complete a 3'x20' bed of weeds 3/4 of which was done the first day.Sooo, he gets done, and calls his mom to TOTALLY brag about his accomplishment. He is proud that he did it, he is excited about the tomatoes that are going to be planted there, and he is listening MUCH better.She gave us SO much B.S. this week it was nuts. Though, at the end of the week, she is MAYBE understanding. At least she was shocked about how excited and proud the kiddo was. I guess we will see if she can handle her boy for the next two days. This is a first, she usually only has him for the evening, and off to school.I am proud to say, I knew what this would mean to the boy. I am proud of him, and of his dad for the fallow through.