well idk if im too late or w.e. but im gna include my opinions...first off slimjim, welcome to A2A,second, heres something for you to ponder on...(since this was brought up ill focus a bit on it)adam was made... and eve was made...if there were no women, the earth would be a dark place, full of war, fighting, and labor work... with women come peace, balance, and more thought out process's, women had to fight to get to the level that men were just given. and its taken them THOUSANDS of years to get here... and guess what THERE STILL FUCKING FIGHTING!!!my mom raised me and she was one of the most feministic women on the face of this earth! she raised me, my sister, and my other sister by her self! with no help from her husband/ex husbands!now i sit here before you, asking you, would you be able to work 18 hr shifts 7 days a week, for 6 years straight? would you be able to have the strength to comfort your children when there sick after a long days worth of work...No!know why? cause you wouldnt have children, and if you did, the second the dumb bitch who was stupid enough to sleep with you realizes how idiotic you are, she is going to be out of there. with your kids! now go in the bathroom, look in the mirror, tell yourself you have a little dick, and pray that jesus makes it better...or actually better yet, dont even think about sex! remember, Adultery is a sin!!!oh and grvtyklr i believe in christ and the bible, and honestly i feel that the bible was not written the way that SOOOO many people believe it was written...your not supposed to take EVERY single word the bible says and act them out, you'd never accomplish anything, because the bible conflicts with itself sooooo much its seemingly impossible.i feel that you get out of the bible what your supposed to. i read it all/most of it, and what i feel is that the hypocritical bible readers like SlimJim are the ones jesus is talking about when he refers to the pagans. he's talking about the people who dont see the greater meaning in the bible.but all in all... god as well as jesus says, that you can worship whoever you want, but he is a jealous god, and he will accept you if you admit that you accept christ in your heart...he's not forcing you to... and i'd like to end this with a quote from (lets see who can guess the movie)"I Am not a shovinist, in fact, i will bow down to the superiority of women ANY day... but sometimes... i believe they should bow down before me.... ;-)"