last few weeks i havent had shit to do, no work or very little of it, but soon spring wil be sprung and my business will be picking up, then youll be seeing a hell of a lot less of me around these boards.WhenI am working though, I do on a regualr basis and alotof times a 20 hour day.make the money when the works availible.between contracts, bids, banking and payin ght bills toss in the work, I do 12 hours at least daily to get jobs done with bids and shit running all the time, and work most weekends to get shit done on time.the last month or so I jsut havent had much work to be done! no collections, no work, no materials needing paid off on old jobs, not a damned thing.Its part of owning a small business of your own doing construction.as summer gets here though Ill be busy as fuck again. Make th money then so I can live when none is coming in.plus Iv been working on going back to work forf someone else, I miss the benifits, shorter days, overtime pay, insurance that doesnt set me back 900 a month...