For a decade I have been battling a crippling skin problem. In addition to getting conjunctivitis about 2-3 times a week, I break out in impetigo-like sores all over my face. Yellow crust that weeps sometimes for 24-hours straight. I've taken probably 20 different antibiotics and have seen fifteen different dermatologists. No one has a clue. I've been biopsied, scraped. They've tested for herpes. I've tried Valtrex, Keflex, Bactroban... you name it.I have had these simptoms daily for ten years straight now. Somehow through all this mess I managed to get married. My wife is pregnant. I've lost my job because of this condition and my life is on the verge of falling apart. In a few months, I will be broke. I don't know if I will lose my house and my wife. There are days when I have to eat food through a straw and my eyes seal shut from the conjunctivitis. I am posting this in the hope someone might have some advice. No matter how small, I appreciate any medical suggestions you may have. Thank you.