i completely understand where you are coming from...i have those feeling alot myself...strangely enough I have lots of friends, hobbies, successful but I still feel alone and inadequate.College is a good place to meet people. Some people will be with you for all 4 yrs. Dont let the opportunity go by to bring new people into your life. Its amazing how easy it is to befriend people in college...im a social retard and people talked to me...There are lots of qualities you have that YOU can use to bring joy into other people's lifes. This life isn't our own. The only time ANY of us become worth a damn is when we use ourselves to help others. Find out what your talent is (I'm sure you have some talent and if you don't keep searching you will find it)Let that be your passion and work at it. I ain't gonna tell you that BS lie that if you do that everything will fall into place and you'll live happily ever after cause it may not (stuff in my life isn't "falling into place")...However, this life is not for ourselves I dont believe. I, as well as you, can either sit around and mope about our current situation or we can make the most of our lifes...Its a choice; its that simple...I know its tuff getting started when your whole world is caved in but if you need anyone to talk to feel free to email me...As I always say when I start feeling down "by god Im gonna beat this world and they aint gonna get the best of me....im gonna win!"