"I was one of the women who told him that, are you gonna tell me im full of crap?"The answer to that is obvious"Thats a fucking stupid comment, you could class my fiance as ugly but hes a great guy, I have been out with some hot guys, and never been on a second date with em cos they are SO boring, and uninteresting. Sorry but your wrong"Hello, I said ALL that matters...as I stated previously...personality matters more as you get older and more as you get to know someone...However, this world we live in is looks driven...does it suck...yes but thats the way it is...if you are "ugly" by societies standards than you are gonna have a tougher time finding someone thats INITIALLY interested in you...Your right about that, you know why, cos men are more shallow than women and judge by looks first, rather than getting to know a person, well young guys do anyway. Oh and the 'think I will do her' quote really says it all sighWay to go lumping all young men together saying they are more shallow...wanna talk about a stupid ass comment...the "think I will do her" I quoted is exactly what goes through a lot of men's mind...so don't sigh over it; its reality...BTW, there are PLENTY of women that have the same thought...its quite alright"I think if i wanted an opinion on what men thought about me, i would listen to the men, not the women, how come when men ask for opinions on what women think, its the women they don't listen to!"Yeah don't listen to other guys listen to women who are notorious for not knowing what they want. Blah!