Hi i recently found out that i have a short frenulum and when my penis is fully erect the frenulum makes the head kind of "bend down" because it is very tight (im uncut) but i do not have any problems retracting my foreskin at all beacuse i exercised it. I have heard of the procedure called frenuloplasty where frenulum is cut vertically and the two tiny flaps of skin that this creates are sewn into the foreskin with a couple of stitches. These dissolve in a fortnight, and after a couple of weeks most men have fully recovered and are able to resume sexual activity. I was wondering if anyone here has ever experienced this operation before and to share their experience with me. I would also like to know how much this would cost and where do i go about finding a urologist nearest to me and anything realating to this topic.