Quote:The founder of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation is threatening a lawsuit against the US military over what he says are anti-Semitic materials on a Fort Leavenworth Web site.Three Bible study lessons on the post chaplain's Web site pushed Christianity and blamed Jews for acts of terrorism, including the crucifixion of Jesus and the persecution of other early Christian leaders, said Michael Weinstein.His foundation calls itself a watchdog group for expanding religious freedom in the US military.Weinstein said the materials, which were removed after he and others complained, were an example of a larger problem. He said a lawsuit is necessary to stop "widespread" violations of religious freedom in the military."It is all over the US military," Weinstein said. "We are going to have to do this, because letter writing and phone calls aren't enough."Fort Leavenworth is home of the Army's Combined Army Center, including the Command and General Staff College, where hundreds of officers receive formal training each year. It also is home to many schools and centers that are intricately involved in the writing of doctrine related to the fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.Lt. Gen. David Petraeus commanded the post before he was chosen by President George W. Bush earlier this year to lead coalition forces in Iraq.Janet Wray, spokeswoman at Fort Leavenworth, said the chaplain's Web site had been taken down and officials were assessing the materials. She said Fort Leavenworth officials planned to issue a statement later in the day.Officials at the Department of Army headquarters had no immediate comment.http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1181570268288&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFullWhat's even more interesting are some of the talkbacks:Quote:if Christ had not died he would not have resurrected. If that had not happened our christian faith would have been vain. If Christ forgave those who crucified him, who are we, self righteous hypocrites, to refuse to forgive. Do not forget what the bible says: salvation comes from the jewsQuote:Bravo on the efforts to spotlight anti semitism in the Military. However, the army has many dedicated soldiers they deserve our support. The whole strategy in afghanistan and Iraq is creating and fermenting Antisemitism.Quote:Is there any group left on the face of the earth these fools don't hate except themselves? I say take all these fools to court and make them all answer for their betrayal of their own country's constitutional guarantees of the separation of church and state. I hate to say it but at least the Arabs are up front with their religion. The United States is not. Heads have to roll over this betrayal all the way to the white house. Where is rest of american media reporting on this critical story?I think the whole article might be crap, I mean, I think it would have a lot more credibility if it actually mentioned what the website said. Don't get me wrong, I think this administration is beyond tollerant, but even that seems a bit blatant.