how to shave my body?
How to shave my body?
Other people like Helmsman who have shaved their body more than i have may have more and better tips but heres my method.
1. Get a pair of hair clippers like you cut hair with-i have Sunbeam brand. Clip back the areas you want to shave to as short as the clippers will go. That gets rid of the long hairs that clog up a razor and leaves stubble. You may actually like the way this looks and not even shave with a razor.
This will make a mess if you're very hairy so either do it outside or over a towel so you can shake it out when you're through. It will look like a rat exploded if you have very much body hair. The clippers buzz but will not cut you. Just keep them clean and oiled.
2. Get in the shower with hot water and wash off the clipped hair and lather up good with a good shaving cream with some lubricant in it like Edge.
3. Use a new, sharp good razor-not disposable at least at first- I like Mach 3 or Sensor. Shave slowly wherever you want shaved. After shaving an area run your hand over it and feel for missed spots. Use a mirror or light if you want to. When you finish with one area, wash the soap and stubble off and admire your new smooth body.
4. Hair conditioner for 3-4 days at each shower will keep razor burn down.
5. Move on to the next area. you may want to try just one area like your chest and belly at first just to see how it feels before shaving your entire body. The hair may itch and catch your clothes when it starts growing back.
pm me if you need more help.