Well when I was streching in the shower the other day,I found out when I pull back my forekin to the part at the top of the head were the opening is,at the base were the frenulum should be,it wont move!When I pull back more at that point the top foreskin will retract a little further but the bottom part wont budge.The freneulm will not go down any farther,well if it could it just feels wierd.So my problem is that my frenulum will not go down any further than the base of that opening(srry dont know whatit is called).
Need Help With Stretching...
Girls,Money,Paintball,xbox----Best things in that order...Not including Tacos <img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" />
Hi, Chan23: Needless to say, I'm having difficulty understanding your post. Obviously it would all be clear with a glance at a visual, but since that's impossible, we'll have to struggle with words. Answer these questions and I'll get back to you.
1. How old are you?
2. How far does your foreskin extend beyond the end of your glans penis (the 'head') when you are flaccid?
When you are erect?
3. When you refer to the 'opening' are you referring to the opening of the foreskin, itself, or are you referring to the opening in the glans penis ... (the meatus, or the 'piss-slit').
4. How large is the opening in your foreskin ... for instance, how many fingers can you insert?
5. Have you ever before achieved retraction to expose the glans penis (the head)?
6. What prompted you to stretch? Will you describe the "stretching" technique that you were you trying? How long have you been doing this "stretching"?
7. Describe the 'weird' feeling when you attempt to pull down on your frenum. Is it painful? Does it pull down on the head of your penis? Are you able to see the frenum?