I wanted to start a post on Diet recipes such as healthy foods and different shakes for people who wants to have a healthy diet yet they run out of ideas quickly after one week of boring diet or run short of money to buy supplements. Poor Man's Protein Shake [For people with low budget]What you need are: skim-milk powder in skim milk [how much, you decide], with possibly three cooked egg whites, and three or four bananas. How to cook: Well, put all the ingredients into the Blender and let it spin! Ready to serve. Tuna Corn mix with Boiled Rice [For lazy people]What you need are: 1 can of tuna in "whatever you like type of oil", 1 can of corn and rice[I prefer red rice, healthier but I don't know if it's easily available in the US]How to cook: Easy, mix the tuna and corn and eat with rice. If there are any leftovers, just put it in the fridge and eat cold for breakfast. This is for those people who are too lazy to cook. Body Builder Pancakes! ! [I donno, I like it]What you need are: 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 1 egg yolk, 4 eggs without the yolk, a dash of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of vanilla.How to cook: Blend all the ingredients and fry using the "no-fat no-stick" spray thing, or just use "olive oil" if the spray thing is not available. Try to avoid butter or oil. Fry until both sides are golden, just like any ordinary pancake, and presto, you got Body builder pancake. Feel free to post your own recipes! If anyone has any more recipes, let's share them, cuz I'm getting bored of my diet, might gets some idea from you guys. Don't feel ashamed of posting your recipe, I think my tuna corn and the poor man's protein shake is a bit pathetic, but hey, it works! -Taison! out Ps. . Maybe RobBob wants to share his vast knowledge of Shakes, I tried some, and frankly, they taste good although a bit bizarre sometimes [Peanut butter in a shake?]