Hello everybody, I am new here. I was just wondering if anyone knows if I can catch anything from "eating out" a girl. She always gives me oral and I would like to return the favor (if it is safe). Thanks in advance for the info.
Side effects of "eating out a girl"
Oral sex may be safer but it is by no means safe. When preforming oral sex be sure that there are no cuts abrasions or ulcers on the mouth or genitals, also no gum disease or loose teeth.
Here are a few tips.
How to make oral sex safer?
1. One of the most effective barrier is to use a condom when performing fellatio on a man. Many people would complain that condoms have a rubbery taste and lessens the sensation on the penis. Spermicides on the condoms may also numb the tongue. However, there are many condoms available. Use a condom with taste or a condom that is thinner.
2. When performing cunnilingus on a woman, you can use a latex dental dam instead. Dental dams are effective prevention of STDs in oral sex. Most dental dams are manufactured with flavors to cater to different tastes.
3. For preventive measures, for the man, avoid coming in someone's mouth. Spit out the semen immediately.
4. Should a sore or discharge appears on your partner's penis, or if you suspect a weird odor or sores on the vagina, avoid having oral sex or sex for that matter.
5. Do not brush or floss your teeth right before you have oral sex. Flossing and brushing may tear the lining of the mouth, increasing the exposure to viruses. If you wish to freshen your breath before kissing, try a mouthwash instead.
6. Avoid deep thrusting in oral sex. Such highly physical form of oral sex may increase the risk of infection because they may cause damage to the throat tissues increase susceptibility for throat-based gonorrhea, herpes and abrasions.
The side affect noone seems to remember is the glazed donut donut, that big glazed patch of skin from your chin to uder your eye and all over your cheeks. Make sure you wash your face after, unless you want everyone to know what you been up to.Do it at the wrong time any month and you could end up with a cherry pie instead of a glazed donut.
ewww honey thats disgusting :grin:
LOL Used to be called "Earning your red wings" when I was a teenager.Rigpig.