I am a Mexican woman and have noticed that white men are crazy over brown pussy/ass and brown penis. I understand the brown pussy/ass, but I have noticed that all the white men I know suck Mexican dick and all the Mexican men I know have a white man who kneels before them and sucks. All these white men, over 50 of them whom I know well, swallow the brown mans' sperm with delight and gusto. It seems to be a common practice with white men sucking Mexican men in restrooms, on buses, in cars, in parks, in grocery stores, at home, etc. A Mexican man pulls out his brown penis and a white man drops to his knees and gleefully provides oral service. Many Mexican women have their boyfriends/husbands go to white men to have their brown dicks sucked. Many Mexican wives love to watch the white man suck the brown dicks of their husbands. I know over 30 Mexican wives that have white men to "cleanup" and eat-out their brown pussies after their husbands have made a deposit. What is going on here? What is this love affair between white men and the brown mans' penis all about? This is a serious question. Please be sincere.