Let me tell you some background history...

Over a half a year ago I was really stupid and ended up sleeping with a guy who told me he had genital herpes. He hadn't had an outbreak in several years. After only a couple minutes, the condom broke. It was audible, so I knew that it had happened right away. We immediately stopped, and I obviously was terrified that I may had contracted gential herpes. I waited a couple weeks and went to the health clinic and had a full spectrum of std tests done. I didn't have anything - but they didn't check me for herpes (those tests aren't very accurate anyway) and I had no symptoms or sores to look at either... So, I figured I was in the clear...

Recently I had some pimple type things on my underwear line near my rear end. They had hard little white ball things in them just like pimples. I scratched them and picked at them, and they immediately went away. They didn't burn, hurt, itch, etc.

About a week later (this could be me being a terrible worry wart) it seems like I'm having some irritation in my genital area. It almost feels like I didn't wipe good enough, but obviously I know that isn't the case. I've been having some shooting pain in my right leg, and a little bit of discomfort in my lower abdomen. I don't have any burning with urination or anything. They discomfort is occasional, not frequent, and it isn't anything really noticable.

Does this sound like herpes? If so, how can I ever have a good sample taken if I don't get a sore? I've had chicken pox and even shingles, so I would probably fail a blood test regardless.