Hmmm, funny how it is other people can tell your intent over the net, even tho they are not involved... I just wanted to let you know that in no way were you being mean, Caleb. I did not take it as such, and I did not imagine that you intended it one iota. Please don't feel you have to apoligize for something that you did not do.That leads me to a discussion regarding the failure of the net to convey emotions... (maybe that is why we should all increase our word power ;-) I feel that we have all been guilty and victims of someone mistaking our intent over this cold and technical venue. Please do not (as Wallz says) try out for a place on the Olympic team for Jumping to Conclusions. I mean this to everyone in the forum, please feel each other out carefully and politely when conducting yourselves over the net. It is a fast way to get a terminal case of my own fatal disease. Hoof in Mouth...Again, no worries, and Thanks soooo much for welcoming me! (did you (caleb) look at the link to our sk8land????)Love and Hugs, K