I was just wondering what each of you think each hug means..what is the relationship between the two of you?1. Females- your arms are around his neck, and his hands are on your hips or back2. Your one arm is slung over his shoulder and one is underneath is other arm, like a criss cross. The other person is doing the same thing.3. The person hugs you from behind.4. Bear hugs5. Your arms are wrapped around their waist, and theirs are wrapped around ur shouldersI can't think of any more, so if you have some, pleez add to it.
What different hugs signify....
1. I'd say this is an intimate pre-kiss hug
2. This is a hug I give to relatives or friends
3. Doesnt usually happen - but I see it as a "protective hug". To make the person feel safe, or, to ward off people who are looking at the "huggee" (so you can look at the threat whilst they look at who you're hugging)
4. A sign of comradery or for a laugh
5. I'm not sure about this one. I've had a girl do this a lot to me recently. I think it's security again. She latches onto me and doesn't let go, and so I put my arms around her shoulders as if to comfort her. She only does it when she's upset or something.
wut aboutthe hug where she runs up to u and just hugs u. kinda like she hasn;t seen u in a long time but she does it every time she see's u. #1 sounds like wut i'd do dancing with a girl
- Intimate embrace... perfect for a slow and romantic kiss2. This could be a more casual hug or a huga tall person may give a shorter person when he/she leans down.3. Cute Playfulness.4. The "I missed/love ya so damn much!" hug.5. Well the girls I've hugged have always had their hands around the shoulder area so I figure it's normal. depends on the mannerisms and relationship with the partner. could be a casual hug or something more.
- also, what about standing side to side, like they have their arm around your shoulder or waist. And thanks for the replies too, this really helps me out.