Cut my penis with a condom

• I don't know how many people this has happened to or what, but this is the 2nd time I have cut the base of my penis (on the left side, same place both times). Is this common occurance?

I don't think I am so big that I need maganums. I would say I am about average width for a penis.

What is differnt from this time to the last time was that the skin around the cut dried up and I tugged off the dead skin & around the whole area the skin is very dry and flakey. What could that be from? I am a bit concerned.

• I haven't heard of anyone cutting themselves with a condom before.

Dry and flaky skin suggests some sort of skin condition, but it's hard to say what.

• it is like the condom is to tight, but honestly, my penis is average sized. Don't know why it did that. It might be more of a tear in the skin, I am not sure.

Looking at it, the 'cut' is lightening bolt shaped

• It's not the length but the girth that matters for fitting a condom. Perhaps you are thicker than average?

But I wonder if you have a bit of some sort of skin condition that weakens the skin.

• i got like a friction burn from using a condom when i pulled it too tight. you can put a drop of lube on the area before rolling the condom on.

• Banned

that sucks

maggot 4 life dont try to change me!

• Dont worry dude it happend to me all the time....the truth is are dicks are a lil thicker then others so just switch to MAG. and you should have no problem dude.

• see thats the thing, I don't think I am that thick. I can try it out and see if it works.

my biggest concern is the fact that around that area its gone very dry and flaky, more or less from just above the cut to the base, and only on the left side.

• this is unheard, man, try maguns then!

• ya I am going to. I am getting concerned, around the cut is red and very sore. maybe broken blood vessels as well or what...