i found this website
but after reading this i realized i have some of the same issues.
as the people who posted their stories
and after reading about something called enemas
i was thinking of an idea. something that people can use to clean thier butts better when they have to squat.
and something that helps stop leakage. and also something that helps with odor too and other things.
basically here is a typical day for me. i have a lunch, breakfast, and or dinner a meal or whatever. and i get up and end up having to do lots of moving around and walking. like lots of people i get real sweaty down in the crack at times when i'm active and running around. sometimes after about 30 mins to an hour my butthole will get alittle oily. not that i'm ready to go the toilet just oily. as if my body function is preparing to go to take a bowel. but sometimes its just perspiration other times its a mix of perspiration and **it juice. God forbid i'm a a scenario where i get a wedgie. then i squat and even though i have wiped myself pretty good somtimes my butthole will get oily again and funky and it seems like i haven't wiped myself when i know i have.
basically i feel like this. like the people in the link above i have times where i squat but basically after straining real hard all of the feces isn't all out. there are times where little bits still deep up in my butthole/colon but its too far deep up in my colon/butthole for me to wipe it out. personally i think that for some of us after squating there is always alittle shit left up in the colon and it basically leaks out after we squat. and i guess it all depends on what we eat too.
And since we are all human beings it makes me wonder what female porno actresses do. i mean these actresess must have a routine.
also when a person goes thru this process its really bad because of odor. most colognes aren't mean for a persons butthole nor are really meant for the genitalia. basically i have at times tried to use spray cologne on my butthole after squating and wiping and to be honest it stings like hell because that skin down there is really sensitive.
and finally the shit ordor imo i one of the most fowl ordors on earth. I'm very fortunate to work in a builinding that has nice upscale bathrooms that don't get crowded. some people out there are forced to share bathrooms with others and i'm sure its unfomfortable situation. most lysol and air freshner brands do a poor job of covering of bowel smells.
so basically i have some ideas.
1. We all need something like a very discreet small cologne/perfume bombs to make the air smell pleasant
to prepare the air. lots of lysol and air freshners merely blend in with the fowl air.
2. a tool that we can use that functions like an enema to help create a suction in our buttholes that pulls or sucks that extra feces out of your ass and into the toilet. something that safe that won't be mistake for a sex toy.
3. colognes/pefumes/deodrants specificially meant for the butthole skin/colon. that you can use on yourself after you squat. and something for the hands too.
4. disposable plastic gloves. something similar to what nurses and doctors use. basically depending on how messy your bowel is. bowel is one of the most messy things. basically
4. something like an acid tablets that we can drop in the toilet that disolve in the toilet that kinda of help wash away those nasty poop streaks leftbefind in the toilet.
5. a adhesive cottonlike disposable pad that we put up in our butthole that sorta like acts as something meant to help block leakage. something that is not uncomfortable to wear and that is meant fit snug up there.
i found this website
Many animals have scent glands in the anal region and I think humans may have some vestigial ones. It's an area that often gets sweaty, but the sweat there seems to contain odorous substances that are not usual in sweat but do not smell faecal.
There is always going to be more material further up your rectum. You don't empty out the intestines at a bowel movement. I think you are obsessing too much. All animals are pretty smelly on the inside.