- It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.
It is illegal to wear a fake mustache that causes laughter in church.
Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death.
It is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your automobile.
You must have windshield wipers on your car.
Men may not spit in front of the opposite sex.
- Moose may not be viewed from an airplane.
It is considered an offense to push a live moose out of a moving airplane.
It is considered an offense to feed alcoholic beverages to a moose
- Hunting camels is prohibited.
There is a possible 25 years in prison for cutting down a cactus.
When being attacked by a criminal or burglar, you may only protect yourself with the same weapon that the other person posseses.
You may not have more than two dildos in a house.
It is illegal for men and women over the age of 18 to have less than one missing tooth visible when smiling.
- A man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month.
Oral sex is considered to be sodomy
- Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.
It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale.
No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour.
Many animals are illegal to own as pets, including snails, sloths, and elephants.
Nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.
It is illegal for a man to beat his wife with a strap wider than 2 inches without her consent.
It is illegal to cry on the witness stand.
Molesting butterflies can result in a $500 fine.
It is illegal for a secretary to be alone in a room with her boss.
One may not carry a lunch down the street between 11 and 1 o'clock.
Persons classified as "ugly" may not walk down any street.
It is illegal to pile horse manure more than six feet high on a street corner.
Giving or receiving oral sex is prohibited.
- Car dealers may not show cars on a Sunday.
It is illegal to ride a horse while under the influence.
- In order for a pickle to officially be considered a pickle, it must bounce.
It is illegal to dispose of used razor blades.
You may not educate dogs.
- It is illegal to fly over any body of water, unless one is carrying sufficient supplies of food and drink.
- If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle. Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.
When having sex, only the missionary position is legal.
You may not fart in a public place after 6 P.M. on Thursdays.
It is considered an offense to shower naked.
You are not allowed to break more than three dishes per day, or chip the edges of more than four cups and/or saucers.
Oral sex is illegal.
- It is illegal to use profanity in front of a dead body which lies in a funeral home or in a coroners office.
Signs are required to be written in English.
Against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole or street lamp.
One man may not be on another man's back.
It is illegal for a chicken to cross the road.
Though it is illegal to spit from a car or bus, citizens may spit from a truck.
- Coins are not allowed to be placed in one's ears.
- Illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.
You may not fish on a camel's back.
Riding a merry-go-round on Sundays is considered a crime.
If a police officer approaches a vehicle and suspects that the occupants are engaging in sex, he must either honk, or flash his lights and wait for three minutes before approaching the car.
You may be convicted of a Class 4 felony offense, punishable by up to three years in state prison, for the crime of "eavesdropping" on your own conversation.
Law forbids eating in a place that is on fire.
It is illegal to give a dog whiskey.
It is considered an offense to attempt to have sex with one's dog.
For the rest go to Dumb Laws