I have to come up with a group activity for our juniors team (all over 18) in a month's time. The activity should be embarrassing but not humiliating, always involves nudity and may possibly involve masturbation. I'm just wondering which of these events the lads on here would be most comfortable with. I've already passed these suggestions to the lads themselves and they'll be choosing the event, I just want to see what lads on here think so here they are:
1. They engage in a mutual circle jerk (form a circle, each guy grabs the dick of the guy to his right and starts tugging) with the first person to cum having to perform a forfeit, possibly posing for some naked pics which get uploaded to a gay porn site.
2. They play a game of soggy biscuit (form a circle, jack yourself off, wipe the cum on a biscuit, last person to cum eats the biscuit) and the loser spends the rest of the night naked, working as a waiter for the teams.
3. A 'flaming arses' knock-out competition. Strip naked and down a pint (a big British pint, not a teensy American pint) with a burning piece of toilet tissue (measured length) tucked into your backside. Each round, the tissue length is reduced. The winner of each round is the one who downs his pint fastest.
4. A 'pork sword fencing' knock-out competition where each competitor faces another competitor and they dance round banging their erect penises together until one loses his erection and is declared the loser.
5. An 'Oliver Reed/Alan Bates' lookey-likey competition where each of the juniors will dress up as one of these two famous actors from the movie (based on the DH Lawrence novel) 'Women in love' and re-enact the nude wrestling scene. (This would be good since one of the juniors is the spitting image of Oliver Reed!)
6. All the juniors pose for a naked calendar which is then sold (in local shops and on the net) to raise money for the club. (This is rather boring and the club doesn't really need the money).
So guys, if you had to choose to take part in one of these activities, which would it be?