I've always been curious if couples do more sexually, or go further on their prom night than they've gone, before that night. Here is a poll. Please answer if you went to high school prom this year, or any year, even if it was a LONG time ago! (Sorry, but this is for heterosexual couples/dates only.)
First, some basics:
For your answers here, what YEAR did you go to your prom? (Or if you're not sure, just answer something like "about 10 years ago", etc.):
1. Were you still a virgin before your prom?
2. BEFORE you went to prom, how far had you ever gone sexually with a boy or girl?
About your prom date:
3. What was your relationship with your prom date?
a. Just someone to go to prom with.
b. We were friends but not actually bf/gf.
c. We were already bf/gf, but not sexual beyond kissing yet.
d. We were already bf/gf, were beyond kissing, but had not had sex together yet.
e. We were bf/gf, and we'd already "done it"!
4. While AT the prom, did you at any time become sexually aroused? (Guys: get an erection; Girls: get "wet")
5. While AT the prom, what were you honestly hoping or anticipating to do sexually with your date AFTER the prom?
Now about After-prom sexual activity:
6. How far did you go, sexually, with your date later that night or at any time during "prom weekend"?
7. Was this farther than you had ever gone with this boy/girl before? (If so, explain.)
8. Was this farther than you had ever gone with ANY boy or girl before? (If so, explain.)
9. After prom, do you expect to (or did you) continue being in a sexual relationship with your prom date?
Finally, for the "older" people, DID YOU MARRY YOUR PROM DATE?