How many times does everyone usually masturbate?

• How many times does everyone masturbate? This can be PER DAY...PER WEEK..PER MONTH...ECT....I usually masturbate depending on my horniness. When I feel really horny I masturbate up to 4 times a day... when I'm feeling average its like once every 3 days. Well hope to hear from EVERYONE soon!

• twice a day

• See these threads:

Masturbation Survey (Huge thread.) See question 33.

How often do you masturbate? (Small thread.)

<i>Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.</i> -- MLK

• Hmmm well yea its all about my horniness too. Like if Im really really really super horny Ive been known to do it like 5 or 6 times in one record when I was young just to see how many times I could do it....was maybe like 11 :grin: However on an average day Id say about 2-3 times. Then on days when Im feeling blue I dont masturbate at all :frowning: Heres a question for you though....have you ever tried withholding yourself from masturbating....and if so how long did you last. I myself lasted for a month and 11 days...nothing done to myself and nothing done to me by another, but when I finally gave oh man did I give in....that was definitely a 6 times in one day kind of day. Its crazy too cause when you hold it in for that long (me being a guy) it explodes like you wouldnt believe and you pour out almost half a dixie cup. Now whehter you wanted to hear all that or not...I dont know....but this is a sexuality forum so I figured extra info liek that should be added, otherwise it just wont make for good masturbation chat :scream_cat:

• On average, probably around once a day. Sometimes 3 or 4 times in a day, sometimes not at all for a week or so. Depends.

• Normally every other day. Sometimes more.

• Wow thats alot of Jacking off! I j/o on average about 1 time every 2 days, the most ever was twice on 1 day

• Once a day keeps the doctor away... it also uses up all your tissues

• about once a day or every other day, depending on my mood

• Now a days twice a week. I'm on Paxil and I think it kind of takes away some of my drive. I'm 47.

• When I was younger I did it all the time (and thats was probably 3 or 4 times a day). Now I only do it once a day or every other day depending on my mood. If I'm really tired or stressed I do it to relax myself so I can sleep </font color>

<span style="font-style: italic">things we've learned from the movies - - when they're alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other....

• Yeah me too sis............. </font color>

Get a taste of Old Time Religion..........lick a witch grin<br />

• well normally atleast once a day sometimes 2 but the last 2 weeks since I got a vasectomy and waited my week its been like 5 or 6 times a day plus sex, but Im trying to clean them damned pipes out right now and get into the saddle and shoot some blanks

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

• Depends but lately it's been maybe 3-4 times a week. Mainly in the bathtub or when I go to sleep at night. It's a nice remedy for sleep.

&quot;I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there ...

• once a day usualy, its good exercise hehehe

• When I was younger it was all the time, 3-5 times a day. Now it's usually every other day and sometimes I still masterbate 2-3 times a day (Though very rare now lol).

<span style="color: green">&quot;Don't be a Dork! Wrap your Pork!&quot; </span><br /><br />

• You know, you all are making me feel really bad. I used to think that I was really horny and masturbated a lot. I know I have slowed down in the last few years. When in my late teens and early 20's I know I masturbated pretty much every day, and in the last few years it is pretty much once every other day. But I can only remember 3 or 4 times that I masturbated and/or had sex more than once in the same day. I must not be as horny a fellow as I always thougth I was.

• Banned

about 2-5 times a day

LALAL, mastabate, play games, mastabate (daily sceduel)

• I used to masturbate daily, but I have slowed down to maybe once a week. I have gone up to eight or so times in one day once or twice.

• Used to be twice a day, now it's thrice. 4 times on weekends.

That's 23 times a week, 92 times a month, 1,104 times a year. My gosh! I must've masturbated over 3,000 times! :open_mouth:

"I'm afraid you've caught me with more than my hands up."
    "You don't need the gun, Mr. Bond."
    Bond - "That depends on your definition of safe sex."

• Once every day before I go to bed. It's become a habit. Like drinking milk. LOL. I can't sleep without masturbating.

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits! It says, 'Oooooo'
    Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.